SturgisRally Motorcycle and Bike Week Information on Important Events
The SturgisRally and Bike Week happens August 7th-13th 2006 is the 66th Anniversary of the SturgisRally and Bike Week.
If you have never been to the Sturgis Rally and Bike Week you are in for a real treat. The SturgisRally in Western South Dakota is almost a religious experience for those who take the time to ride up to Sturgis and appreciate one of the most beautiful pieces of God’s good earth!
Enjoy the ride to the SturgisRally down Highway 14 will get you a great scenic route. The road down to the Sturgis Rally and Bike Week promises to be a smooth ride.
Fact: South Dakota’s population literally DOUBLES
during August for the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally and Bike Week!
Be sure to take a day with your motorcycle during SturgisRally and Bike Week to visit Spearfish Canyon, literally the most beautiful place on earth. With the most inspiring waterfalls, majestic mountains and hikes through the trees in the canyon, you will remember your motorcycle trip to Spearfish Canyon for the rest of your life.
Planning your trip to SturgisRally and Bike Week should include:
- Hotel & Motel Reservations for SturgisRally and Bike Week in the Black Hills as close to Sturgis as possible, and this may be over 50 miles away in South Dakota!
- Early Airline Ticket reservations to Sturgis Rally and Bike Week are recommended.
- Camping Gear for SturgisRally and Bike Week
- Motorcycle maintenance and emergency bike parts and tool kits, a necessity- although many will be happy to assist you!
- Plenty of water snacks sunscreen and perseverance for the motorcycle trip to Sturgis Rally and Bike Week!
You deserve an adventure, so get a buddy and take to the highways! Go to the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally and Bike Week!